Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Montreal

Bonjour! 


Our next stop, Montreal! I was so excited for this stop! The longitude and latitude for this city is 73° 35' W and 45° 30' N. Montreal is a busy place, that's why I wasn't surprised when I found out the population is 1,906,811, according to a July 2009 census. The population density is 854/km2. Montreal's landform is mountains. When I was there, that was my favourite thing to look at! The climate is wet, warm summers and cold, snowy winters. Of corse this varies through out the season. Montreal is located in the mixed-wood Plains which extends along the Quebec City-Windsor corridor. La Mauricie National Park is the nearest national park to Montreal. I was lucky enough to go there. It was a wonderful visit! The industries in Montreal are pharmaceuticals, high-technology, steel, electronic equipment, refined petroleum, transportation equipment, textiles, clothing, food and beverages, printed materials, and tobacco. As you can tell there is a lot to choose from in Montreal. Tourism for Montreal was a lot! If you could only see how many people came to Montreal. Some sites that are most popular for tourists to see are Sir George-Étienne Cartier National Historic Site, Fort Chambly, Fort Lennox, Saint-Anne-de-Bellevue National Historical Site of Canada. There were many many more! I loved Montreal! I hope I can come back soon! Salut et Écouter prép Montreal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment